JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT
- Born: February 21, 1979, Waco, Texas, U.S.
- Age: 46
- Siblings: Todd Daniel Hewitt
- Parents: Patricia Mae Hewitt, Herbert Daniel Hewitt
- Spouse: Brian Hallisay (2013-present)
- Children 3
FILMOGRAPHY
- 1989-1991 | Kids Incorporated
- 1992 | Dance! Workout with Barbie
- 1992 | Munchie
- 1992 | Shaky Ground
- 1992 | Running Wilde
- 1993 | Little Miss Millions
- 1993 | Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit
- 1994 | The Byrds of Paradise
- 1994 | McKenna
- 1995-1999 | Party of Five
- 1996 | House Arrest
- 1997 | Trojan War
- 1997 | I Know What You Did Last Summer
- 1998 | Can't Hardly Wait
- 1998 | Telling You
- 1998 | Zoomates
- 1998 | I Still Know What You Did Last Summer
- 1998 | Boy Meets World
- 1999 | The Suburbans
- 1999 | Hercules: The Animated Series
- 1999 | Time of Your Life
- 2000 | The Audrey Hepburn Story
- 2001 | Heartbreakers
- 2001 | The Weekenders
- 2002 | The Hunchback of Notre Dame II
- 2002 | The Adventures of Tom Thumb and Thumbelina
- 2002 | The Tuxedo
- 2002 | All That
- 2002 | Family Guy
- 2002 | Groove Squad
- 2004 | If Only
- 2004 | Garfield: The Movie
- 2004 | American Dreams
- 2004 | In the Game
- 2004 | A Christmas Carol
- 2005 | The Truth About Love
- 2005 | Confessions of a Sociopathic Social Climber
- 2005-2010 | Ghost Whisperer
- 2006 | Garfield: A Tail of Two Kitties
- 2007 | Shortcut to Happiness
- 2008 | Tropic Thunder
- 2008 | Delgo
- 2009 | Yes, Virginia
- 2010 | The Client List
- 2010 | Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
- 2011 | Café
- 2011 | The Lost Valentine
- 2011 | Love Bites
- 2011-2014 | Hot in Cleveland
- 2011 | Vietnam in HD
- 2012 | Jewtopia
- 2012-2013 | The Client List
- 2014-2015 | Criminal Minds
- 2018-present | 9-1-1
- 2021 | Pups Alone
- 2022 | Betty White: A Celebration
- 2024 | The Holiday Junkie
- 2025 | I Know What You Did Last Summer
DISCOGRAPHY
Love Songs
- Released: March 21, 1992
- Recorded: 1991–1992
- Length: 41:21
- Label: Meldac, Nippon Crown
Tracklisting
- "First Taste of Love"
- "Bedtime Stories"
- "Please Save Us the World"
- "Won't U B Mine"
- "Listen (To Your Heart)"
- "90s Kids"
- "I'll Find You"
- "Dancing Queen"
- "What's It Gonna Take"
- "A Little Jazz"
- "Ben"
Let's Go Bang
- Released: September 12, 1995
- Recorded: 1994–1995
- Length: 48:48
- Label: Atlantic
Tracklisting
- "Kiss Away from Heaven"
- "Let's Go Bang"
- "The Difference Between Us"
- "Couldn't Find Another Man"
- "You Make Me Smile"
- "In Another Life"
- "The Garden"
- "Can't Stand in the Way of Love"
- "Free to Be a Woman"
- "Everywhere I Go"
- "Don't Turn Your Head Away"
- "Baby I'm-a Want You"
Jennifer Love Hewitt
- Released: September 3, 1996
- Recorded: 1995-1996
- Length: 47:49
- Label: Atlantic
Tracklisting
- "Cool With You"
- "No Ordinary Love"
- "(Our Love) Don't Throw It All Away"
- "Never a Day Goes By"
- "Don't Push the River"
- "The Greatest Word"
- "I Want a Love I Can See"
- "I Always Was Your Girl"
- "Last Night"
- "I Believe In..."
- "Never a Day Goes By" (Acoustic version)
- "It's Good to Know I'm Alive"
BareNaked
- Released: October 8, 2002
- Length: 44:44
- Label: Jive
Tracklisting
- "BareNaked"
- "Can I Go Now"
- "You"
- "Hey Everybody"
- "Where You Gonna Run To?"
- "I Know You Will"
- "Rock the Roll"
- "Stand in Your Way"
- "First Time"
- "Stronger"
- "Avenue of the Stars"
- "Me and Bobby McGee"
OTHER SINGLES
- "Heart of Glass"
- "How Do I Deal"
- "I'm a Woman"
- "Something to Talk About"
- "When I'm with You"
- "His Eye Is on the Sparrow"
- "When You Say Nothing at All"
- "One World"
- "I'm Gonna Love You (Madellaine's Love Song)"
- "A Place Called Home"
- "When It Hurts"
- "Islands in the Stream"
MUSIC VIDEOS
- "Heart of Glass"
- "Please Save Us the World"
- "Couldn't Find Another Man"
- "How Do I Deal"
- "BareNaked"
- "Can I Go Now"
- "I'm a Woman"
AWARDS
1994
- Young Artist Awards x1
1998
- Blockbuster Entertainment Awards x1
1999
- Blockbuster Entertainment Awards x1
- Teen Choice Awards x1
2000
- People's Choice Awards x1
2003
- Kids' Choice Awards x1
- DVD Premiere Awards x1
2007
- Saturn Awards x1
2008
- Saturn Awards x1
PHOTOGALLERY
APPEARANCES
1989 | 1990 | 1991 | 1992 | 1993 | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2024 | 2025
CANDIDS
1989 | 1990 | 1991 | 1992 | 1993 | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023 | 2024
PHOTOSHOOTS
1989 | 1990 | 1991 | 1992 | 1993 | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2025
MAGAZINE
1989 | 1990 | 1991 | 1992 | 1993 | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2025





























Komentáře
Okomentovat