Ashley Graham & Justin Ervin Welcome Twin Sons!

Ashley Graham and Justin Ervin are parents again!

Ashley and Justin welcomed their second and third babies, twin sons, on Friday (January 7).

The couple already have son Isaac Menelik Giovanni.

Justin and I are so excited that our baby boys are here. They were born early this morning at home and are happy and healthy. I’m taking some time to heal up and connect with my husband and three boys, but I truly cannot wait to share more with you all. Much love, AG.” Ashley wrote on Instagram Story.

***

Ashley Graham and Justin Ervin sú znova rodičia!

Ashley a Justin príítali ich druhé a tretie dieta, chlapčekov dvojičky v piatok (7. januára).

Pár už má jedného syna Isaaca Menelika Giovanniho.

S Justinou sme nadšení, že už sú naši chlapci s nami. Narodili sa dnes ráno doma a sú zdraví a šťastní. Beriem si nejaký čas na udravenie a spojenie s mojim manželom a troma chlapcami, ale skutočne som nemohla počkať a nepodeliť sa o to s vami. S láskou, AG.” Ashley napísala na Instagram Story.


Komentáře