SOFIA CARSON
- Born: Sofía Daccarett Char, April 10, 1993, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, U.S.
- Age: 32
- Education: University of California, Los Angeles
- Parents: Laura Char Carson, José F. Daccarett
- Siblings: Paulina Char
FILMOGRAPHY
- 2014 | Austin & Ally
- 2014 | Faking It
- 2015 | Descendants
- 2015-2017 | Descendants: Wicked World
- 2016 | Adventures in Babysitting
- 2016 | Tini: The Movie
- 2016 | A Cinderella Story: If the Shoe Fits
- 2017 | Descendants 2
- 2017-2019 | Spider-Man
- 2018 | Famous in Love
- 2019 | Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists
- 2019 | Descendants 3
- 2020 | Elena of Avalor
- 2020 | Feel the Beat
- 2020 | Songbird
- 2021 | My Little Pony: A New Generation
- 2021 | Descendants: The Royal Wedding
- 2022 | Purple Hearts
- 2023 | The Muppets Mayhem
- 2024 | Carry-On
- 2025 | The Life List
- 2025 | My Oxford Year
- 2025 | Electric Bloom
DISCOGRAPHY
Sofia Carson
- Released: March 25, 2022
Tracklisting
- "It's Only Love, Nobody Dies"
- "LOUD"
- "Sugar"
- "Timeless"
- "Stay"
- "Cómo, Cuándo y Dónde"
- "Still Love You"
- "Fool's Gold"
- "He Loves Me, But..."
- "Two Tears in a Bucket"
OTHER SINGLES
- "Love Is the Name" (solo or featuring J Balvin)
- "Back to Beautiful" (featuring Alan Walker)
- "Ins and Outs"
- "Rumors" (with R3HAB)
- "Different World" (with Alan Walker and K-391 featuring Corsak)
- "I Luv U" (with R3HAB)
- "Miss U More Than U Know" (with R3HAB)
- "Guess I'm a Liar"
- "Hold on to Me"
- "Fool's Gold"
- "He Loves Me, But..."
- "San Francisco" (Galantis featuring Sofia Carson)
- "Grey Area" (Grey featuring Sofia Carson)
- "Rotten to the Core"
- "I'm Your Girl" (with Dove Cameron)
- "I'm Gonna Love You"
- "Rather Be with You" (with Dove Cameron, Lauryn McClain and Brenna D'Amico)
- "Better Together" (with Dove Cameron)
- "Ways to Be Wicked" (with Dove Cameron, Cameron Boyce and Booboo Stewart)
- "Chillin' Like a Snowman"
- "Good to Be Bad"(with Dove Cameron, Booboo Stewart, Cameron Boyce, Jadah Marie and Anna Cathcart)
- "Glowin' Up"
- "Rotten to the Core" (with Dove Cameron, Cameron Boyce and Booboo Stewart)
- "Set it Off" (with Dove Cameron, Cameron Boyce, Booboo Stewart, Mitchell Hope, Sarah Jeffery and Jeff Lewis)
- "Chillin' Like a Villain" (with Cameron Boyce, Booboo Stewart and Mitchell Hope)
- "It's Goin' Down" (with Dove Cameron, Cameron Boyce, Booboo Stewart, China Anne McClain, Mitchell Hope, Thomas Doherty and Dylan Playfair)
- "You and Me" (with Dove Cameron, Cameron Boyce, Booboo Stewart, Mitchell Hope and Jeff Lewis)
- "Night Falls" (with Dove Cameron, Cameron Boyce, Booboo Stewart, China Anne McClain, Thomas Doherty and Dylan Playfair)
- "Sueña"
- "Wildside"
- "Jolly to the Core" Dove Cameron, Cameron Boyce and Booboo Stewart Disney Channel Holiday Hits
- "Silent Night"
- "Ciclo Sin Fin"
- "Applause"
- "Come Back Home"
- "I Hate the Way"
- "Blue Side of the Sky"
- "I Didn't Know"
- "Feel It Still"
- "Sweet Caroline"
- "Makin' Mayhem"
- "I Hope You Know"
- "Joke's on Me"
- "If I Knew" (with Matteo Bocelli)
- "White Christmas" (with Andrea Bocelli)
- "Slow Dance" (Jimin featuring Sofia Carson)
- "Moon River"
MUSIC VIDEOS
- "Rotten to the Core"
- "Love Is the Name"
- "Wildside"
- "Full Throttle"
- "Jolly to the Core"
- "Back to Beautiful"
- "Ways to Be Wicked"
- "Ins and Outs"
- "Rumors"
- "Different World" (Vertical Video)
- "Good to Be Bad"
- "Ciclo Sin Fin"
- "I Luv U"
- "Miss U More Than U Know"
- "Guess I'm a Liar"
- "Hold on to Me"
- "Fool's Gold"
- "San Francisco"
- "Grey Area"
- "Believe"
- "Loud"
- "It's Only Love, Nobody Dies"
- "Come Back Home"
- "Applause"
- "I Hope You Know"
- "Joke's on Me"
- "If I Knew"
AWARDS
2023
- MTV Movie & TV Awards x1 Ischia Global Fest x1
PHOTOGALLERY
APPEARANCES
2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023 | 2024 | 2025
CANDIDS
2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023 | 2024 | 2025
PHOTOSHOOTS
2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023 | 2024 | 2025
MAGAZINE
2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2024 | 2025







Komentáře
Okomentovat