MADISON BEER
- Born: Madison Elle Beer, March 5, 1999, Jericho, New York, U.S.
- Age: 26
- Parents: Tracie Beer, Robert Beer
- Siblings: Ryder Beer
FILMOGRAPHY
- 2013 | Louder Than Words
- 2015 | Todrick
DISCOGRAPHY
Life Support
- Released: February 26, 2021
- Recorded: 018–2020
- Length: 6:30
- Label: Access, Epic
Tracklisting
- "The Beginning"
- "Good in Goodbye"
- "Default"
- "Follow the White Rabbit"
- "Effortlessly"
- "Stay Numb and Carry On"
- "Blue"
- "Interlude"
- "Homesick"
- "Selfish"
- "Sour Times"
- "Boyshit"
- "Baby"
- "Stained Glass"
- "Emotional Bruises"
- "Everything Happens for a Reason"
- "Channel Surfing / the End"
Silence Between Songs
- Released: September 15, 2023
- Recorded: 2020-2022
- Length: 44:47
- Label: Epic, Sing It Loud
Tracklisting
- "Spinnin"
- "Sweet Relief"
- "Envy the Leaves"
- "17"
- "Ryder"
- "Nothing Matters But You"
- "I Wonder"
- "At Your Worst"
- "Showed Me (How I Fell in Love with You)"
- "Home to Another One"
- "Dangerous"
- "Reckless"
- "Silence Between Songs"
- "King of Everything"
OTHER SINGLES
- "Melodies"
- "Unbreakable"
- "All for Love" (featuring Jack & Jack)
- "Something Sweet"
- "Dead"
- "Say It to My Face"
- "Home with You"
- "Hurts Like Hell" (featuring Offset)
- "All Day and Night" (with Jax Jones and Martin Solveig)
- "Dear Society"
- "I Won't Let You Walk Away" (Mako featuring Madison Beer)
- "Pop/Stars" (with (G)I-dle and Jaira Burns as K/DA)
- "More" (with (G)I-dle, Lexie Liu, Jaira Burns and Seraphine as K/DA)
- "Stained Glass"
- "Villain" (with K/DA featuring Kim Petras)
- "Blame It on Love"
- "Villain"
- "Carried Away" (with Surf Mesa)
- "Room for You"
- "I Have Never Felt More Alive"
- "Dangerous"
- "Showed Me (How I Fell In Love With You)"
- "Make You Mine"
- "15 Minutes"
- "All at Once"
TOURS
As She Pleases Tour (2018)
The Life Support Tour (2021–2022)
- Date: October 18, 2021-April 28, 2022
- Shows: 53
AWARDS
2025
- Electronic Dance Music Awards x1
PHOTOGALLERY
APPEARANCES
2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023 | 2024 | 2025
CANDIDS
2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023 | 2024 | 2025
PHOTOSHOOTS
2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023 | 2024 | 2025
MAGAZINE
2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023 | 2025















Komentáře
Okomentovat