JANA KRAMER

  • Born: Jana Rae Kramer, December 2, 1983, Rochester Hills, Michigan, U.S.
  • Age: 42
  • Education: Rochester Adams High School
  • Parents: Nora Kramer, Martin Kramer
  • Siblings: Steve Kramer
  • Sprose(s): Michael Gambino (2004-2004)​, Johnathon Schaech ​(2010-2011)​, Mike Caussin (2015-2021)​, Allan Russell ​(2024-present)
  • Children: 3

FILMOGRAPHY


DISCOGRAPHY

Jana Kramer

  • Released: June 5, 2012
  • Length: 37:32
  • Label: Elektra Nashville

Tracklisting

  1. "Good Time Comin' On"
  2. "I Hope It Rains"
  3. "Why Ya Wanna"
  4. "Goodbye California"
  5. "Whiskey"
  6. "Over You by Now"
  7. "One of the Boys"
  8. "What I Love About Your Love"
  9. "When You're Lonely"
  10. "King of Apology"
  11. "Good as You Were Bad"

Thirty One

  • Released: October 9, 2015
  • Recorded: 2014–15
  • Label: Warner Music Nashville

Tracklisting

  1. "Boomerang"
  2. "Don't Touch My Radio"
  3. "I Got the Boy"
  4. "Pop That Bottle"
  5. "Love"
  6. "Circles"
  7. "Bullet" (featuring Steven Tyler)
  8. "Dance in the Rain"
  9. "Said No One Ever"
  10. "Just Like in the Movies"
  11. "Last Song"

OTHER SINGLES

  • "I've Done Love"
  • "Dammit"
  • "Beautiful Lies"
  • "Good Enough"
  • "Untouchable"
  • "Feels Like Christmas" (with Straight No Chaser)
  • "Voices"

MUSIC VIDEOS

  • "Why Ya Wanna"
  • "Goodbye California"
  • "Whiskey"
  • "One of the Boys"
  • "I Hope It Rains"
  • "What I Love About Your Love"
  • "Love"
  • "I Got the Boy"
  • "Said No One Ever"
  • "Circles"
  • "Beautiful Lies"

AWARDS

2013

  • ACM Awards x1

PHOTOGALLERY

APPEARANCES

2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023 | 2024 | 2025

CANDIDS

2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023

PHOTOSHOOTS

2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023

MAGAZINE

2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022

BOYFRIENDS

MICHAEL GAMBINO (2004)

ACE AMERSON (2006)

JOHNATHON SCHAECH (2007-2011)

BRANTLEY GILBERT (2012-2013)

SCOTT EASTWOOD (2013)

MIKE CAUSSIN (2014-2021)

JAY CUTLER (2021)

IAN SCHINELLI (2022)

ALLAN RUSSELL (2022-present)

Komentáře