BEBE REXHA
- Born: August 30, 1989, Brooklyn, New York City, U.S.
- Age: 36
- Education: Tottenville High School
- Parents: Bukurije Rexha, Flamur Rexha
- Siblings: Florent Rexha
FILMOGRAPHY
- 2017 | A Christmas Story Live
- 2019-2020 | The Voice
- 2019 | UglyDolls
- 2021 | Queenpins
- 2021 | We the People
DISCOGRAPHY
Expectations
- Released: June 22, 2018
- Recorded: January 2016, April - September 2017
- Length: 43:47
- Label: Warner Bros.
- Producer: Louis Bell, Miles Ale, Devon Corey, Captain Cuts, Jason Evigan, David Garcia, German, Hit-Boy, Jussifer, Joey Moi, Lauren Christy, The Monsters and the Strangerz, Ali P, Dre Pinckney, Robot Scott, The Stereotypes, Gian Stone, Andrew Wells, Willshire, Aaron Zuckerman
Tracklisting
- "Ferrari"
- "I'm a Mess"
- "2 Souls on Fire" (featuring Quavo)
- "Shining Star"
- "Knees"
- "I Got You"
- "Self Control"
- "Sad"
- "Mine"
- "Steady" (featuring Tory Lanez)
- "Don't Get Any Closer"
- "Grace"
- "Pillow"
- "Meant to Be" (featuring Florida Georgia Line)
Better Mistakes
- Released: May 7, 2021
- Recorded: May–October 2019
- Length: 36:00
- Label: Warner
- Producer: Burns, Jussifer, Jason Gill, Greg Kurstin, The Six
Tracklisting
- "Break My Heart Myself" (featuring Travis Barker)
- "Sabotage"
- "Trust Fall"
- "Better Mistakes"
- "Sacrifice"
- "My Dear Love" (featuring Ty Dolla Sign and Trevor Daniel)
- "Die for a Man" (featuring Lil Uzi Vert)
- "Baby, I'm Jealous" (featuring Doja Cat)
- "On the Go" (featuring Pink Sweats and Lunay)
- "Death Row"
- "Empty"
- "Amore" (featuring Rick Ross)
- "Mama"
BEBE
- Released: April 28, 2023
- Recorded: 2021 – 2023
- Length: 36:58
- Label: Warner
Tracklisting
- "Heart Wants What It Wants"
- "Miracle Man"
- "Satellite" (with Snoop Dogg)
- "When It Rains"
- "Call on Me"
- "I'm Good (Blue)" (with David Guetta)
- "Visions (Don't Go)"
- "I'm Not High, I'm in Love"
- "Blue Moon"
- "Born Again"
- "I Am"
- "Seasons" (with Dolly Parton)
OTHER SINGLES
- "Gone"
- "Me, Myself & I" (with G-Eazy)
- "No Broken Hearts" (featuring Nicki Minaj)
- "In the Name of Love" (with Martin Garrix)
- "Home" (with Machine Gun Kelly and X Ambassadors)
- "Push Back" (with Ne-Yo and Stefflon Don)
- "Say My Name" (with David Guetta and J Balvin)
- "Last Hurrah"
- "Harder" (with Jax Jones)
- "You Can't Stop the Girl"
- "Sink or Swim" (Pierce Fulton featuring Bebe Rexha)
- "Take Me Home" (Cash Cash featuring Bebe Rexha)
- "Hey Mama" (David Guetta featuring Nicki Minaj, Bebe Rexha and Afrojack)
- "All the Way" (Reykon featuring Bebe Rexha)
- "That's How You Know" (Nico & Vinz featuring Kid Ink and Bebe Rexha)
- "Battle Cry" (Havana Brown featuring Bebe Rexha and Savi)
- "Back to You" (Louis Tomlinson featuring Bebe Rexha and Digital Farm Animals)
- "Girls" (Rita Ora featuring Cardi B, Bebe Rexha and Charli XCX)
- "Call You Mine" (The Chainsmokers featuring Bebe Rexha)
- "Count on Christmas"
- "Not 20 Anymore"
- "Girl in the Mirror"
- "Yesterday"
- "This Is Not a Drill"
- "Dare You" (acoustic version)
- "Jingle Bells"
- "Girl in the Mirror"
- "Beautiful Life"
- "Chain My Heart" (with Topic)
- "It's You, Not Me (Sabotage)" (with Masked Wolf)
- "I'm Not Pretty (Remix)" (Jessia featuring Bebe Rexha)
- "Family" (David Guetta featuring Bebe Rexha, Ty Dolla Sign and A Boogie wit da Hoodie)
- "American Citizen"
- "I'm Good (Blue)"
- "Stars" (with Pnau and Ozuna)
- "If Only I" (Loud Luxury and Two Friends featuring Bebe Rexha)
- "Deep in Your Love" (with Alok)
- "Chase It (Mmm Da Da Da)"
- "I'm the Drama"
- "My Oh My" (with Kylie Minogue and Tove Lo)
- "Dollars and Dimes" (Faithless featuring Bebe Rexha)
MUSIC VIDEOS
- "I Can't Stop Drinking About You"
- "I'm Gonna Show You Crazy"
- "Me, Myself & I"
- "No Broken Hearts"
- "In the Name of Love"
- "I Got You"
- "F.F.F."
- "The Way I Are (Dance with Somebody)"
- "Meant to Be"
- "Home"
- "Push Back"
- "Ferrari" (vertical video)
- "I'm a Mess"
- "Last Hurrah"
- "Not 20 Anymore"
- "You Can't Stop the Girl"
- "Baby I'm Jealous"
- "Take Me Home"
- "Hey Mama"
- "All the Way"
- "Battle Cry"
- "That's How You Know"
- "Back to You"
- "Girls"
- "Call You Mine"
- "Harder"
- "Sacrifice"
- "Sabotage"
- "Break My Heart Myself"
- "Chain My Heart"
- "Heart Wants What It Wants"
- "Satellite"
- "Seasons"
- "If Only I"
- "Stars"
- "Chase It (Mmm Da Da Da)"
- "I'm the Drama"
TOURS
Nick Jonas – Nick Jonas: Live in Concert (2015)
- Date: August 30, 2015 - October 25, 2015
- Shows: 26
Warped Tour (2015)
- Date: June–August
Ellie Goulding – Delirium World Tour (2016)
- Date: 5 April 2016 - 14 May 2016
- Shows: 20
All Your Fault Tour (2017)
- Date: March 1, 2017 - May 18, 2017
- Shows: 29
Bebe & Bassy Tour (2017)
- Date: 2017
Katy Perry – Witness: The Tour (2018)
- Date: March 14, 2018 - March 21, 2018
- Shows: 4
Bruno Mars – 24K Magic World Tour (2018)
- Date: January 31, 2018 - February 5, 2018
- Shows: 4
Jonas Brothers - Happiness Begins Tour (2019)
- Date: August 7, 2019 - December 15, 2019
- Shows: 43
Best F*n Night Of My Life Tour (2023)
- Date: May 31, 2023 - June 30, 2023
- Shows: 20
AWARDS
2012
- Songwriters Hall of Fame x1
2016
- BMI London Awards x2
- BMI Pop Awards x1
- International Dance Music Awards x1
2017
- ASCAP London Music Awards x2
- ASCAP Pop Music Awards x1
- BMI London Awards x1
- BMI R&B/Hip-Hop Awards x2
- Edison Award x1
- Victoria's Secret x1
2018
- BMI Pop Awards x1
- iHeartRadio Much Music Video Awards x1
- Radio Disney Music Awards x2
- Teen Choice Awards x1
2019
- Billboard Music Awards x1
- iHeartRadio Music Awards x1
- MTV Video Music Awards x1
2022
- MTV Europe Music Awards x1
2023
- ASCAP Pop Music Awards x1
- Billboard Music Awards x1
- BMI London Awards x1
- Electronic Dance Music Awards x2
- iHeartRadio Music Awards x1
- MTV Video Play Awards x1
- Spotify Plaques x1
2024
- BMI Pop Awards x1
- Webby Awards x1
PHOTOGALLERY
APPEARANCES
2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023 | 2024 | 2025
CANDIDS
2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023 | 2024 | 2025
PHOTOSHOOTS
2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023 | 2024





















Komentáře
Okomentovat